Skip to contentSkip to navigation
Skip back to navigation
- Board Scores
- Academic Publications
- Elective Rotation Evaluation
- Community Service
- Letters of Recommendations
- Hard working, caring positive attitude!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do residents apply to our program?
- We use the ERAS/MRNP Match system.
- Does ADCS Orlando require supporting documents in addition to the ERAS application?
- No, as long as the ERAS application is complete.
- When does the application cycle open and close?
- ADCS Orlando follows the ERAS timeline, in regards to application start date and deadlines. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible.
- Are audition rotations offered?
- Audition rotations are offered for 1-2 weeks throughout the year. Please contact [email protected] for availability.
- Does ADCS Orlando accept International Medical Graduates?
- No, ADCS Orlando does not accept International Medical Graduates.
- What is the interview timeframe for ADCS Orlando?
- The interview time frame is December to January of each application cycle.
- How many residents are appointed each year?
- We welcome three new residents each year.