Skip to contentSkip to navigation
Skip back to navigation
- Bolognia - Dermatology
- Elston - Dermatolopathology
- Wolverton - Dermatopharmacology
- Lectures with Drs. Saeed, Wangia, Elder, Schmits, and Kalomiris every two weeks
- Month long rotations with Dr. Saeed
- Pediatric dermatology rotations with with Dr. Tace Rico and Dr. Monique Kumar
- Beginning July 2018 with Dr. James Talley
- Each class of residents will work together on a research project, to be completed before they graduate.
- Each spring our first year residents are encouraged to join Dr. Mammino on a medical trip to Nicaragua. During this week they will be learning tropical medicine as they serve the medical needs of the Nicaraguan people.
- Residents build foundational knowledge by completing AMA online modules addressing key professional and wellness topics, and the IHI Basic Certificate in Quality and Safety.
- Held every other month, our residents gets hands on supervised training with our various lasers.
- Held quarterly, residents receive training with Botox and various fillers.